Resident Evil 4 About
Resident Evil 4 About
Resident Evil 4, The Pinnacle of Last-Gen Survival Horror
Resident Evil Zero Review
Use your Orb Slinger to shoot colored spheres into groups of three or more and reclaim every corner of this once vibrant forest. Discover amazing amulets and glittering power-ups hidden along the shaded path. Featuring three game modes and loads of intriguing levels, 'Sparkle' is fast, colorful, and full of addictive fun!
* Three Game Modes
* Powerful Amulets to Collect
* Innovative Power-Ups
* Beautiful Full Screen Graphics
City Ville Zombie ER: Everything you need to know
CITY VILLE ZOMBIE ER
Grotesque Tactics combines the features and clichés of Western and Asian console role playing games (such as Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics) and provides an highly addicting and entertaining change to the current more serious role playing titles. To protect the kingdom from the merciless cult “The Dark Church” which has murdered all heroes and knights you will have to hire dubious soldiers – and rescue jealous maidens who will follow you into combat as your groupies. Up to 10 heroes are deployed in tactical battles to take on the Dark Church with their special abilities.
The developers of Grotesque Tactics are deeply focused to bring across the fascination of the RPG genre known through more serious titles such as Heroes of Might and Magic, Jagged Alliance or King's Bounty.
On the side Grotesque Tactics throws a lot of dialogues and a grand story in your face mimicking the whole RPG genre in a most humorous way including numerous side blows towards Oblivion, Final Fantasy or Lord of the Rings. Grotesque Tactics is funny with a great plot and gives you a tactical challenge to remember.
• tactical turn-based battles with lively animation;
• ironic scenario with well-developed atmosphere, which RPG fans another thousand years would compose ballads;
• huge, perfectly legible and very vicious bosses;
• funny dialogues in the style of Contingency "Monkey Island", by which a genre comes a new face.
• Turn based tactical battles with humorous animations not seen in any RPG
• Distinctive party members such as the arrogant Holy Avatar, the blood thirsty Vampire Solitaire, the sweet but hot-tempered Angel Angelina and many more
• Gorgeous village landscapes and dark, sinister dungeons
• Scantily dressed maidens to be freed from the grasp of merciless monsters
• Enormous, highly detailed and very angry end bosses
• Classical RPG elements: quests, , trade, leveling up and out ¬ fitting a party of unique heroes
• Enjoyable multiple choice dialogues and conversation puzzles in the style of classic adventure games, such as Monkey Island or Maniac Mansion
* In chess, a Grotesque is a problem or endgame which features a particularly unlikely initial position, especially one in which White fights with a very small force against a much larger black army. Grotesques are generally intended to be humorous.
• DirectX 9c
• 2 GHz
• 512 MB RAM
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes is an ironic, story intensive fantasy RPG with tactical elements. It's a refreshing mix of elements from both western and asian RPGs which can be compared to tactical RPGs like Kings Bounty, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics, Fallout 2 and Jagged Alliance..
1. turn-based, tactical battles featuring the most hilarious animations ever seem in an RPG.
2. Explore beautiful forests and villages as well as dark dungeons in the fantasy world of Grotesque.
3. An ironic storyline with a deep atmosphere, which RPG fans will be singing ballads of for the next thousands of years.
4. Huge, detailed and ill-tempered bosses
5. Entertaining multiple choice conversations and dialogue puzzles in a style similar to Monkey Island are giving the SRPG genre a new face.
6. Classic RPG elements: complete story-driven quests, discover treasure, carry on trade, level and power up party members.
7. Distinctive party members: for example the arrogant hero Holy Avatar, the blood thirsty vampire Solithaire and the sweet angel Angelina who easily loses her temper.
8. Half-naked virgins can be rescued from the claws of vile monsters to then follow you into battle as groupie-pets
9. Obsession: Every hero possesses an expressive flaw like irascibility, the sudden telling of ridiculously long heroic tales or insane jealousy, which can however be used to ones advantage in battle – if the chosen one acts wisely...
10. Programmed by the lead/senior programmer of Gothic 1-3 Carsten Edenfeld and other passionate as well as good-looking RPG developers of Silent Dreams.
Homepage - http://www.grotesque-game.com/